Talk

Advanced search

FYI Mabelline Mega Plush Volume Express Mascara is a pile of crap.

(6 Posts)
Souper Wed 29-May-13 07:36:38

Or actually the mascara itself might be okay. But I can't tell, because I can't get any of it to actually apply to my eyelashes due to the utterly rubbish wand. It is so soft that it will not comb through my (unusually springy? Who knew?!) eyelashes.

So all in all, an epic fail.

On the other hand, I recently had eyeko black magic mascara from QVC and although £££ it was pretty good.

As you were.

JabbaTheSlut Wed 29-May-13 07:46:43

I've never uses a decent maybeline mascara. They are all rubbish.

I'm using benefit they're real atm. Its ok. Not amazing but will do until payday.

JabbaTheSlut Wed 29-May-13 07:46:58

I've never uses a decent maybeline mascara. They are all rubbish.

I'm using benefit they're real atm. Its ok. Not amazing but will do until payday.

Souper Wed 29-May-13 07:53:04

I think that one might be the next one I try, Jabba. What is good and bad about it?

ifancyashandy Wed 29-May-13 07:57:46

Hmmm... I like that new waxy Maybelline for a night out - its very dark. And their one in a yellow tube is fab for my thin, spindly lashes. I've got They're Real too and I find it really clogs.

JabbaTheSlut Wed 29-May-13 08:22:21

Its brill the first few times its used but it dries up very quickly. Thats when it goes a bit clumpy. I have to keep standing it in hot water.

Ive used others that cost a lot less that have been just as good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now