Talk

Advanced search

Shortie needs dress

(6 Posts)
Idislikemymil Mon 27-May-13 22:08:38

I have a wedding to attend in July and need a dress. I'm rubbish at shopping and don't have time/inclination to go. I'm 5"2, size 8 and will be breast feeding.

I also have 3 children, so I think a darker colour will be best as I will end up smeared in banana at some point during the day. Please can anyone help? I normally only ever wear jeans so I'm finding it quite difficult to imagine what on earth I'll wear. Thanks.

MrsLettuce Mon 27-May-13 23:06:53

this is lovely, would be a good length on you, has a cross front with popper and the pattern will discuise child smears.

Idislikemymil Tue 28-May-13 08:11:43

Ah. Thank you. I love that dress, just not sure about the sleeves. Would they make my arms look fat? Haven't got massive arms, but they're not toned.

MrsLettuce Tue 28-May-13 08:15:22

As far as (more or less) sleeveless dresses go, I think this is a very forgiving cut, hte bingo wing area, armpit fat area and the backs of the arms are all nicely covered. You'd have to try it on IRL to be sure though.

Idislikemymil Tue 28-May-13 08:43:44

Thank you so much. I'll buy online and try at home. I already have some black wedge shoes to wear with it. Would these be okay?

MrsLettuce Tue 28-May-13 09:24:27

Black wedges would be nice, I'd add a bag in one of the colours from the print though. Any shade of coral or a cream would work brilliantly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now