Talk

Advanced search

Boyfriend/ Loose Fitting Jeans For Summer?

(7 Posts)
mervynmouse Mon 27-May-13 22:00:10

I normally wear and love Next Boyfriend jeans in spring/autumn but am seeking some in a lighter material and that can be rolled up for summer. This should be easy and I nearly found them today in Gap, they were actually Straight rather than Boyfriend. However, it turns out they don't do a 27 waist- gah!

I see people wearing the jeans I want- where are they getting them? Unless it's Gap in one of the every other size they seem to stock of course.

I should add that big hips mean that they mustn't taper at the ankle, I can't carry off the carrot look which is where most boyfriend jeans seem to be heading at the moment.

motherofvikings Tue 28-May-13 06:52:53

I bought some wide leg/ loose fitting jeans from Tesco. They're fairly thin denim a d are actually a really good fit or me - they don't even slide down my bum like most of the next jeans I've owned! smile

I can't find them online but only bought then a few weeks ago. They were £14! smile

mervynmouse Tue 28-May-13 08:46:02

Thanks for tip MoV, think cheapo may be good direction to head in to get the thinner material. Best pair I ever had were £11 primark numbers, wore them til they fell apart!

Snowgirl1 Tue 28-May-13 10:43:38

Gap do some colourways of straight styles in a 27 waist - here

mervynmouse Tue 28-May-13 21:36:51

So they do! Thanks for that Snowgirl smile

itsnothingoriginal Tue 28-May-13 21:55:25

I've just got some Falmer Vintage fit jeans from Matalan which are a great fit - slim but roomy enough and can be rolled up.

HackneyCabbage Tue 28-May-13 22:21:20

Uniqlo relaxed fit mens Jeans work for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now