Talk

Advanced search

Any Me+Em codes around pretty please and should I buy now?

(10 Posts)
2013letsdothis Mon 27-May-13 18:34:30

I have been stalking one of their dresses for a couple of months now, just checked again and only two sizes left, one of them mine smile (sorry no linky for now otherwise more than likely to sell out...).

Should I buy now or wait for their sales? Still quite pricey so if anyone could share a code would be much appreciated and would help me make my mind up!

TIA

Lambzig Mon 27-May-13 18:37:44

They only have codes very very occasionally or send out gift vouchers to existing customers.

I would get it now, sometimes they don't restock, sometimes they do, its a gamble - so if you love the dress, I think you just have to go for it. I just managed to get the swing dress in navy which sold out in my size very quickly.

It's a hard one isn't it - past sales have been good but if you love the dress I'd get it now.

Sorry to hi jack - lambzig is the swing dress very nigh necked? I can't tell from the model shots. I like very much but worried it may not suit norks.

Lambzig Mon 27-May-13 19:14:10

Hi, it is quite high, but at the base of the collarbone, rather than tight to the neck. I am a 30FF (newly bra intervened) and I think its amazingly flattering.

I'm in the same boat - eyeing up their fit and flare dress.

2013letsdothis Mon 27-May-13 19:36:07

Thank you all! Think I'm going to order it now, will regret it if it ends up bring sold out by the time the sales are here.

Just had a look at their swing dress, very nice!

MrsWolowitz Mon 27-May-13 19:39:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Thanks lambzig- am similar size to you so that is encouraging.

2013letsdothis Tue 28-May-13 10:37:27

this one MrsW... plan to wear it lots this summer, both casual and dressing it up with heels, statement necklace etc.

HappyAsEyeAm Tue 28-May-13 11:14:55

I am returning a high neck swing dress in a small in navy, today, if that helps anyone! I found the fit to be very large (I am a size 10 with a bottom and thighs), and the belt is too heavy and there is too much of it, to look good (imo). If it is at all helpful, I am 5 foot 1 inch tall, and it was knee length on me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now