Talk

Advanced search

Feeling excited summer body here I come

(23 Posts)
ghostmummy Mon 27-May-13 17:25:52

I've just bought a 9 day cleanse and detox. i am starting it next week, bye bye podgy tummy!!

Cyb Mon 27-May-13 17:36:29

Are you going to diet when you've finished?

bishboschone Mon 27-May-13 18:31:45

Link?

ghostmummy Tue 28-May-13 11:25:19

It's called 'clean 9' www.vickyschav.myforever.biz/store

The clean 9 is designed as the perfect kick start to a new health regime , allowing you to see and feel results in just 9 days, it's not just about weight loss but body cleansing, all the products come in one box and it is easy to follow , it will help cleanse your system whilst burning your fat stores !
To achieve the cleansing effect s nutritional product is needed, one that will work in the digestive system. The aloe Vera gel ( containing over 200 different compounds) is a powerful nutritional drink for good health and well being, hitting your digestive system do that it starts to work immediately. Whilst on a weight loss plan the body needs to feel nourished so the shake provides 100% RDA of vitamins and minerals with aminotein element which provides a blend of enzymes specifically designed to break down the protein in your diet . This leads to faster absorption in the body, plus it is a delicious meal replacement shake. Forever bee pollen is a potent multi vitamin, multi mineral supplement to prevent energy levels dropping! And garcinia plus will balance blood glucose levels and aid natural metabolism x

SundaySimmons Tue 28-May-13 11:44:16

I read your link as pertaining to 'Vickys Chav' which didn't sound too promising but I can see that her name is Victoria Schaverian!

Good luck with your detox.

SundaySimmons Tue 28-May-13 11:47:00

https://www.foreverliving.com/retail/shop/shopping.do?task=viewProductDetail&itemCode=007

That is the actual link. £119.00

And she states

Complete Money-Back Guarantee
You will have the right to cancel any order within 14 days of it being placed. In addition, we are so confident that you will love our products, that we offer a complete money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with any item, simply return the receipt to me together with the unused part of the product or empty containers, within 60 days of the date of purchase and I will refund the price paid.

SundaySimmons Tue 28-May-13 11:50:28

Diary and review here

healthyweightlosshq.blogspot.com/2013/02/clean-9-detox-review-my-story.html

Vegehamwidge Tue 28-May-13 11:53:33

Ugh. Isn't that company infamous?
And what a temporary solution. Why not just eat less during one week, it would save you money.

sassytheFIRST Tue 28-May-13 11:57:57

This feels like an ad to me.

tungthai Tue 28-May-13 12:07:27

Definitely an adgrin

DrGoogleWillSeeYouNow Tue 28-May-13 12:14:28

Good luck.

If you stick to it I'm sure you'll lose weight, due to the severe dietary restrictions.

But as for 'detoxing'... these amazing things called lungs, kidneys, liver, gastrointestinal tract and immune system will carry on doing that for you.

You'd have been financially better and have the same results by buying a half decent juicer and a load of organic fruit and veg and living off juice for 9 days.

SundaySimmons Tue 28-May-13 12:55:06

Personally, I think it's a waste of money. There are plenty of things you can do yourself to lose weight and be more healthy.

There are loads of recipes online for healthy smoothies that you can have for breakfast. Or better still, have a bowl of porridge that will fill you up until lunchtime. Drink eight glasses of water which will keep you hydrated throughout the day and eat healthy, low fat meals. Avoid sugary snakes.

I would imagine that you would lose weight during the detox plan but would then put it all back on in a couple of days!

coffeeinbed Tue 28-May-13 13:30:27

That's a lot of money.
Aloe Vera drink is a tenner in the health food shops.

YoniOno Tue 28-May-13 13:41:39

'Summer body here I come'

I know right, me too! It's summer, and get this, I have a body! So I have a summer body! It's great.

And I didn't need to spend £120 on snake oil either smile

NotAQueef Tue 28-May-13 13:45:07

I didn't know that Forever Living were infamous - what for?
I love their toothpaste

Mrsrobertduvall Tue 28-May-13 13:47:57

Just do the 2 day diet.
Don't waste your money on this.

trice Tue 28-May-13 13:49:59

Waste of money. No such thing as detox imo. Is this an ad?

Mrsrobertduvall Tue 28-May-13 13:52:39

looks like an ad to me trice.

Coconutty Tue 28-May-13 13:52:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ghostmummy Tue 28-May-13 16:46:28

I will let you know if its a waste of time in 8 days ! Why is everyone so negative?

SundaySimmons Tue 28-May-13 18:05:35

The negativity is because a quick 9 day fix weight loss isn't going to help you keep the weight off and you are most likely to regain what you lost, the following week.

Most diets fail because people have ingrained eating habits and to suddenly change to eating and drinking foodstuffs they don't usually eat and drink is difficult to achieve long term.

A detox is a fad and won't kick start anything and whilst you may lose weight it is only temporary.

Have a good look at what you eat, write it down and then try eating what you usually eat and drink but in smaller portions. Then gradually substitute unhealthy foods for healthier options.

Changing overnight is almost guaranteed to fail but by using porton control you will lose a bit of weight and feel more confident and then you can research healthier options for the things you enjoy eating.

Losing weight and becoming healthier shouldn't actually cost you more money, if anything it should help you save money!

Coconutty Tue 28-May-13 19:08:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Vegehamwidge Tue 28-May-13 19:43:41

Forever Living is a pyramid scheme business. Perhaps someone (named Victoria Schaverien) was in need of buyers and decided to post their personal FL shop on MN...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now