Talk

Advanced search

Best Hairdresser in Central Oxford for a Blow Dry, please!

(6 Posts)
polyhymnia Mon 27-May-13 12:01:17

Am going to a wedding in Oxford in July, not wearing a hat and want to have my hair blown dry there in the morning. I'm aiming for something like my usual short choppy style but with more volume (but NOT a helmet!).

Please could someone recommend a salon that's central, modern and excellent - price not a consideration for this.

TIA.

polyhymnia Mon 27-May-13 12:08:03

PS - Mahogany look a possible - interested if anyone's tried them. If people do have favourites, names of particular stylists would be great.

Thanks.

SingingSilver Mon 27-May-13 13:20:14

In Oxford I always use the Anne Veck salon, but I have to say their blowdrys aren't always great. I have very thick long hair and I think they get tired!

But I have heard good things about Mahogany. It might be worth asking on an Oxford Uni students forum to get stylist recommendations?

Jazzicatz Mon 27-May-13 13:24:52

I used to go to Mahogany and they were great, all their stylists are great. Hope the wedding goes well!

littlediamond33 Mon 27-May-13 16:22:23

mahogany all the way!

cassell Mon 27-May-13 16:23:42

I like Matthew Cululee - more interested in giving you an individual approach that suits you rather than a generic 'modern' look like somewhere like mahogany - that said my dsds like mahogany

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now