Talk

Advanced search

Comptoir Des Cotonniers - why did nobody push me in the door?

(9 Posts)
littlepinkpear Sun 26-May-13 16:49:16

Just had my first visit in one if their stores, really lovely stuff and I could have spent a fortune.

Loved the shoes and bags too - is their stuff worth the money or does it not last?

Going home to online shop if it does. TIA x

EstelleGetty Sun 26-May-13 19:19:02

I've bought a trenchcoat, dresses and trousers in CdC. All a good few years old and still in good shape! The sales in the shops are often brilliant but I've never got anything online. I wish I'd been aware of their collaboration with Uniqlo a while ago!

MrsMcGregor Sun 26-May-13 19:52:50

Lovely clothes - I've had a few items which have lasted well.

littlepinkpear Sun 26-May-13 20:39:57

Thank you, will order online. Does it come up small size wise?

jamaisjedors Sun 26-May-13 20:47:05

I think they last well, I am still wearing a cotton top that I bought 5 years ago from there. But I always wait for the sales because they are pretty pricey. Actually, thinking of it, I have 2 dresses and a trenchcoat too from there which are all still going strong.

Sizes vary I think, I am an 8-10, more like a 10 these days, and can get away with an 8 in their dresses, but sometimes the 10 trousers are tight.

MrsCampbellBlack Sun 26-May-13 20:48:44

Definitely wait for the sale which will start very soon. Also check the fabrics - quite a lot of viscose which I personally don't like.

Sizing quite generous I think

littlepinkpear Sun 26-May-13 22:27:51

Thank you everyone, will keep an eye out for the sale coming x

Turquoiseblue Sun 26-May-13 22:30:10

Have quite a few of their tops which have lasted very well so would definitely vouch for them. Have a dress too that alas I spilled red wine on , but 'twas lovely when I could wear it !

polyhymnia Sun 26-May-13 23:16:44

Have quite a few of their scarves which I love and have. worn well. Also a bag ditto.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now