There was a thread on here a while back (can't seem to find it) about someone suggesting Henna hair dye from lush, so i went out and bought some yesterday, due to the smell of the shop and a young childrens party in store i found it very hard to concentrate on what the lady was telling me on how to apply it, the general idea i think is:
- Use boiling water to 'melt' the block of dye (but how much water?)
- I assume wait for it to cool, till warm, cold?
- Apply to hair? Does my hair need to be wet? Its not the cleanest does this matter?
- Wrap in clingfilm for a couple hours to ensure really strong colour?
- Wash off? do i shampoo it off?
If you can answer any of the above question i would really appreciate it?