Talk

Advanced search

Long-wear mascara recommendation ?

(15 Posts)
HazeltheMcWitch Sat 25-May-13 22:03:03

I've used Clinique Lash Power for ages. Years! I like it as I do long days at work, and I need a mascara that will see me through.
Plus I get hayfever and sometimes have very watery eyes.

But I'm bored with it, and want something new! Preferably one that is relatively easy to remove?

Any suggestions?

smokinaces Sat 25-May-13 22:07:06

I use rimmel dolled up 24hour curl mascara and find it fab. Lasts from 7am-10pm without flaking and doesn't clump and I can remove it with baby wipes

newbiebaby Sat 25-May-13 22:08:26

Blinc

HazeltheMcWitch Sat 25-May-13 22:14:52

Ooh, Rimmel? Not used one of their mascaras ina while...

And Blinc - that's the one that creates mini tubes, is it? So does that mean it's lengthening? Is it really good?

chicaguapa Sat 25-May-13 22:17:08

The Benefit Bad Gal one is a bugger to get off at the end of the day, so that would definitely last you all day.

ElBombero Sat 25-May-13 22:20:44

Blinc is amazing. Lasts forever and doesn't smudge at all. Worth every penny

smokinaces Sat 25-May-13 22:24:08

Shit just checked. It isn't rimmel its seventeen. Called dolled up 24 hour curl, its black and red. Bloody brilliant.

newbiebaby Sat 25-May-13 22:41:15

Blinc isn't particularly lengthening but tubes your lashes so when it does come off it does so in little flakes much better than a smudge imo, tis fab and I've tried many!

bulletproofgerbil Sun 26-May-13 15:46:04

Another blinc fan here. It's THE only one that doesn't give me panda eyes. I had a newsletter from them recently and they appear to have brought out a lengthening one now that you can apply more than one coat of. I'm going to give that a shot net time. It doesn't dry out in the tube and lasts for ages and ages (well it does for me anyhow). Really love it. I found Clinique Lash Power did smudge and flake on me.

HazeltheMcWitch Sun 26-May-13 16:10:24

Wow, lots of votes for Blinc there. Blinc it is, then, thanks!

Where do I get it from - dept stores? Would a big Boots have it? I'm an impatient sod who lives near lots of shops, so I want to buy it tomorrow!

newbiebaby Sun 26-May-13 16:18:30

I've only ever found it online at feelunique but having just googled I see you can buy trial one from blincuk

newbiebaby Sun 26-May-13 16:19:18

It's worth the wait btw

HazeltheMcWitch Sun 26-May-13 16:21:01

Ha, is it?! grin

It's out of stock on feelunique, so might go for the trial now - thanks!

squoosh Sun 26-May-13 16:31:28

I haven't tried it but Max Factor have a new mascara called Lashfinity 3 Day Mascara, which claims to last three days funnily enough.

bulletproofgerbil Sun 26-May-13 17:08:34

Definitely get the trial size one from the blinc website first in case you don't like it because it's about £19 for the full size one. Definitely agree that the regular one they do doesn't thicken/lengthen btw. So it could be worth trying their new one which is supposed to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now