Talk

Advanced search

Something similar to Birkies

(6 Posts)
orangeandemons Sat 25-May-13 19:42:33

I just don't like Birkenstocks. I have tried hard, and love the comfort of them, and the foot bed thing, but think they make my feet look frumpy and elephantine.

However I like the comfort and flatness and flippy floppy feels. I just want some substantial flip flops I think. Pastel colours because I have summer colouring

orangeandemons Sat 25-May-13 21:02:24

Bump

Naebother Sat 25-May-13 21:39:39

Have a look at moshulu.

Dead comfy not as wide looking

Beatrixpotty Sat 25-May-13 21:45:52

Scholl do some very similar ones but with thinner soles and a more delicate look.I first saw them in a designer clothes shop!

orangeandemons Sat 25-May-13 21:54:02

Yes, I've looked at the Scholl ones...buy I sort of associate them with comfy little old lady shoes. I saw some wooden soled ones with butterflies on the sole. Very pretty.

That website looks good too

practicality Sat 25-May-13 21:59:26

Try the narrow soft footbed ones and go for a thong toe design not the straps with buckles across the front of the foot when it comes to birkies.

Crocs flip-flops are comfortable and easy on the feet. Not the best looking mind but some times it's a comfort thing that's wanted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now