Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Something similar to Birkies

(6 Posts)
orangeandemons Sat 25-May-13 19:42:33

I just don't like Birkenstocks. I have tried hard, and love the comfort of them, and the foot bed thing, but think they make my feet look frumpy and elephantine.

However I like the comfort and flatness and flippy floppy feels. I just want some substantial flip flops I think. Pastel colours because I have summer colouring

orangeandemons Sat 25-May-13 21:02:24

Bump

Naebother Sat 25-May-13 21:39:39

Have a look at moshulu.

Dead comfy not as wide looking

Beatrixpotty Sat 25-May-13 21:45:52

Scholl do some very similar ones but with thinner soles and a more delicate look.I first saw them in a designer clothes shop!

orangeandemons Sat 25-May-13 21:54:02

Yes, I've looked at the Scholl ones...buy I sort of associate them with comfy little old lady shoes. I saw some wooden soled ones with butterflies on the sole. Very pretty.

That website looks good too

practicality Sat 25-May-13 21:59:26

Try the narrow soft footbed ones and go for a thong toe design not the straps with buckles across the front of the foot when it comes to birkies.

Crocs flip-flops are comfortable and easy on the feet. Not the best looking mind but some times it's a comfort thing that's wanted.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: