Talk

Advanced search

L'Occitane almond shower oil

(7 Posts)
yoniOLO Sat 25-May-13 10:00:38

Hello!

I ordered a few bottles of this shower oil before L'Occitane lost their bunny and I was just wondering how you actually USE it? Do you use a loofah or a bath lily or just pour it on to your hand?

StrangeGlue Sat 25-May-13 11:50:38

I just pour it on to my hand as I found it got a bit lost on a loofa and then loofa-ed (sp!) once it was on my skin. Don't know if that's the 'proper' way though!

MaybeBentley Sat 25-May-13 14:16:55

I always use my hands rather than a bath lily as if I do it runs out before I get down to my legs. It is lovely, but doesn't lather much or seem to go far.

When you say "lost their bunny" do you mean their formulas are no longer cruelty free? I'm trying to be eco/gree/cruelty aware, but love L'Occitane so read the ingredients lists quite closely product-by-product and I hadn't heard about this so I'm concerned.

talkingnonsense Sat 25-May-13 19:15:55

It's lovely to use like a shaving gel.

yoniOLO Sat 25-May-13 19:24:59

Thanks for the advice, ladies. I completely agree that it gets lost in loofahs and bath lilies.

MaybeBentley L'Occitane now trade in China who insist on animal testing, unfortunately. sad

http://uk.loccitane.com/l'occitane's-position-on-animal-testing,83,1,29599,259188.htm

yoniOLO Sat 25-May-13 19:25:49

linkfail

TigerseyeMum Sat 25-May-13 22:16:05

I have a giant one and put a squirt in my bath water or use it on a shower scrunchie. It lathers gently that way.

I lovd it but won't get any more until they pull out of china.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now