Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Does such a thing exist for adults?

(12 Posts)
Wenchelda Fri 24-May-13 22:50:30

De-lurking to ask a quick question, if I may .. My 3 yr old son has a raincoat that is fully lined (sleeves included) with a lovely soft brushed cotton/jersey material. Can you get this sort of thing for adults? If so, where? It looks like I am going to be needing a waterproof coat for the foreseeable future, but I hate the way most (rain)coats have horrible polyester lining that just makes you sweaty if you're wearing short sleeves underneath. I would love to find a decent waterproof coat that is fully lined in cotton and looks nice (and preferably doesn't cost a fortune) but googling hasn't got me anywhere. Has anyone seen one? Thanks :-)

JamEyelid Fri 24-May-13 22:54:55

I really want this one It comes in blue and yellow.

They have longer ones on there too.

OliviaMMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 24-May-13 22:58:44

I think you seek the holy grail of S&B - the school run coat.

emsyj Fri 24-May-13 23:31:02

I quite like this FatFace one - they had an even nicer one a week or two back that I was umming and aahing over ordering but it seems to have gone now sad.

CeeceeBloomingdale Sat 25-May-13 07:09:17

my rain mac from Lands End is fully lined in cotton jersey

Wenchelda Sat 25-May-13 07:20:38

Which one do you have ceecee? I've got a raincoat from lands end bit mine has polyester lining :-(

MrsShrek3 Sat 25-May-13 07:39:28

do you like this?

emsyj Sat 25-May-13 08:55:52

I love this Joules one too...

Lambzig Sat 25-May-13 19:15:13

I want this one, but its too expensive.

www.petit-bateau.co.uk/e-shop/product/32319/3E0/the-iconic-women-s-raincoat.html

happyreindeer Sat 25-May-13 19:35:15

My Boden rainy day mac has this I think.Black with purple lining. Very cosy.

CeeceeBloomingdale Sat 25-May-13 20:47:04

www.landsend.co.uk/Women%27s-Heritage-Rain-Slicker/P_16160,en_GB,pd.html this is mine I think (I've had it for a year or two)

Sleepwhenidie Sat 25-May-13 20:55:40

I was going to link the petit bateau one too, I think the price is ok, as it would last years and not date, but I actually really like the nautical co one that mrsshrek linked to - would like to compare it in RL with the pb one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now