Talk

Advanced search

Best brand for lip pencils?

(9 Posts)
BinksToEnlightenment Fri 24-May-13 17:15:30

I'm a recent convert to the lip pencil. I had a cheapy one from Rimmel (amusingly named Eastend Snob), which has just died.

Shall I get the same again, or are the more expensive pencils superior? Is there a known best lip pencil brand?

BinksToEnlightenment Fri 24-May-13 20:24:04

Anyone have any ideas?

starjules Fri 24-May-13 20:33:23

I have lots from MAC and about 2 from barry M and recently got 2 from MUA in superdrug. Dont tell anyone but..... there is no difference! I am never going to buy expensive ones again the MUA ones are £1.00.

AntoinetteCosway Fri 24-May-13 20:40:55

I am a make up snob and I think the Rimmel ones are great!

BinksToEnlightenment Sat 25-May-13 06:40:33

Ooh great news. I will get the Rimmel one again and visit Superdrug to pick up a few to try.

Thanks so much.

SundaySimmons Sat 25-May-13 08:13:33

I don't find any differnce between high end lip pencils and cheP ones. In fact I would recommend Avon mystery mauve as the perfect match for my lips and they are automatic so no more sharpening!

On offer at £3.00 - you can't go wrong!

avonshop.co.uk/product/make-up/lips/lip-liner/avon-glimmersticks-lip-liner.html

AlwaysSleepingBeauty Sat 25-May-13 14:41:58

I really like Laura Mercier Baby Lips, but I am very pale with quite pink lips so its mostly that the colour is perfect for me.

SingingSilver Sat 25-May-13 15:11:00

I stay with MAC Boldly Bare because it's the exact colour of my lips, so I can use it with any lipstick

HappyAsEyeAm Sat 25-May-13 16:44:37

I love estee lauder lip pencils. I wear nudey browny lipstick shades, and I love their Spice colour. Nice and soft too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now