Talk

Advanced search

Alternative to Pandora bracelet?

(10 Posts)
Lizzietow Thu 23-May-13 20:20:17

Hi - my partner bought me a charm bracelet from pandora for Christmas with two charms. It broke after 3 weeks (the charm got stuck), and they've had it ever since, and have messed us around so much with excuses such as "we're waiting for authorization to repair it" etc.

Anyway, to cut a long story short we'd now like to ask for our money back. But I'd still like a really nice charm bracelet.

Are there some good alternatives around?

Thanks!

MrsDelaBilliere Thu 23-May-13 21:13:20

Troll Beads are the only alternative I know of.

smellylittleorange Thu 23-May-13 21:47:26

I have a swarovski one have a look on their site mine is grey pearls with an angel wing/ cross but they have the bead style as well, other ones have seen are nomination, Thomas sabo and story bracelets.

Floralnomad Thu 23-May-13 21:51:21

My daughter has a Thomas Sabo one , charms are quite expensive but it is lovely and they are nice shops .

SundaySimmons Thu 23-May-13 21:53:36

I have an Amore &Baci one.

I also have several Pandora ones. The Amore & Baci are better quality in my opinion.

AlwaysReadyForABlether Thu 23-May-13 21:56:29

Look at Kit Heath's Beachcomber bracelet. Loads of beautiful beads to choose from. I could fill up about three different bracelets with the ones I like.

LynetteScavo Thu 23-May-13 22:06:49

www.trollbeads.com/

www.linksoflondon.com/gb-en/eshop/search?keyword=Charms&queryFromSuggest=true

shop.thomassabo.com/GB-en/charm-club/charms/ov

I have a troll bracelet, and it seems better quality than the pandora I bought for a friend.

notso Thu 23-May-13 22:11:08

I prefer Thomas Sabo DD has one and there are a good range of charms.

I have a Pandora, was a gift, the week after I had it the prices of the charms virtually doubled.

snala Thu 23-May-13 22:25:36

Try chamilia smile

CambridgeBlue Thu 23-May-13 22:50:15

I've got the Beachcomber bracelet that AlwaysReady mentions and it's beautiful. Only got about 6 beads but it still looks good - they often seem to have good deals on them too, saw a £40 bead the other day reduced to £6!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now