Talk

Advanced search

Need help finding shoes!

(8 Posts)
EricNorthmansFangBanger Thu 23-May-13 16:57:05

It's my DS's christening very soon and I've bought this dress for the occasion. The only problem is I'm having trouble finding shoes to go with the dress, can anyone help?

Also what should I do in terms of hair make up? I'm a size 24 at present, big of boob and useless with all fashion and beauty! The dress when it's on is fitted under the boobs and then flairs out a little. I'll be wearing a hot pink petticoat underneath the dress too.

Thank you in advance smile

FauxFox Thu 23-May-13 18:43:34

You will look gorgeous! Love it! I'd go for these

FauxFox Thu 23-May-13 18:45:10

God those shoes I found are so nice my credit card has gone all itchy! Must resist!

MrsLettuce Thu 23-May-13 19:04:05

yy, too fox's shoes. spot on! The dress is great, love it.

MadBusLady Thu 23-May-13 19:15:26

Black slightly retro without being OTT.

Excuse to buy some of those ridiculous & pretty jelly shoes?

Wedges are a good colour match and look comfy.

EricNorthmansFangBanger Thu 23-May-13 23:30:52

Thank you all grin

I quite like the shoes in the first link Mad, just not sure about wearing slingbacks with this dress . I think DH would kill me if I bought an £85 pair of shoes! I quite like the idea of wedges too but don't do open toe.

Fox I love those shoes. Love love love. They're kind of what I picture when I think of the style of shoe that I think goes with this dress.

Is there any accessories I should get to go with this? What shades of make up should I wear? Hair loose or up (loose probably a no no as I have a bit of a round face). sorry even more questions! Thank you again grin

FauxFox Fri 24-May-13 07:49:16

A big pink hair flower might work - take the dress to primark/accessories/claires etc to get a good colour match though.

EricNorthmansFangBanger Fri 24-May-13 12:30:25

Thank you again fox. I ordered the shoes grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now