Talk

Advanced search

Shampoo for Fine Hair ?

(7 Posts)
BeaLola Thu 23-May-13 14:12:31

I use a variety of stuff - I have mid length hair - havent found a brand that i love yet for my hair.

I tend to wash my hair every day in the morning as I 'm rubbish at keeping it dry under the shower & tbh after sleeping all night n it the fringe especially has kinks etc.

Pls recommend away. No limit re price - could be chear, mid price or expensive but if you are recommending a more expensive type can you advise roughly how long a bottle lasts. TIA

LaTrucha Thu 23-May-13 14:24:51

I have tried cheap and expensive. I haven't found one I'm happier with than Tresemme. I'm not over the moon about it it, but it did as much for me as Bain Satin and all that expensive stuff. I have fine wavy hair that I was every day. I find a serum on the ends but not the top after helps it stay unfrizzed.

freddiefrog Thu 23-May-13 16:27:06

I've got really fine, flat hair and I've been using a Phil Smith shampoo and conditioner which I really like - it was in BOGOF in Sainsbury's the other week, about £3.99 each I think

I've got really nice glossy swishy hair at the moment

OneLittleLady Thu 23-May-13 16:32:56

Another vote for tresemme here. I find it just as good as more expensive, salon brands. Much less frizz and flyaway hair now. I wouldn't say it swishes as it's chin length so that's not much to swish but it's in good condition, very little frizz and hardly any split ends even though I don't have it cut very often

mrstalbear Thu 23-May-13 17:01:20

my hairdresser suggested this www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Elvive-Nutri-Gloss-Light-Shampoo-400ml_928015/ to me a couple of years ago and i haven't used anything else since (used tresemme before but quite heavy for my hair). my hair is fine, mid-length and easily greasy if i use anything too heavy in it. i wash my hair everyday too smile

YoniOno Thu 23-May-13 20:22:44

I love the new Tresemme one Platinum Strength - ny hair looks better than it ever has, I've managed to wean myself off straighteners for the first time in 10 years. I don't like washing very day, I wash it every 3rd day and it wouldn't last longer - the product does weigh hair down a bit but not greasy really. Anyway I can't afford Kerastase - used to be my HG stuff but even then I had to straighten. Just use a clarifying shampoo like Head and Shoulders very week or so.

Chottie Thu 23-May-13 20:59:28

I use Liz Earle shampoo and conditioner. My hair is fine, flyaway and dry. LE gives my hair shine and movement.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now