Talk

Advanced search

Nude body on dress

(8 Posts)
3gorgeousgirlies Thu 23-May-13 12:34:06

I'm going to Goodwood, races and outdoor DJ set. I've bought a nude bodycon, but don't know what jacket/ shoes to wear or what colour?

Help please

YoniOno Thu 23-May-13 12:36:30

Link to dress? A bright colour would be fab as it will probably rain so maybe coral? What bright colours do you like and suit you? Think pretty much any colour would work.

3gorgeousgirlies Thu 23-May-13 12:37:52

Stupid iPhone. Obviously meant to say bodycon dress in title.

SPsCliffingAllOverMN Thu 23-May-13 12:38:25

Link to dress please. I'm probably no help but I want to see the dress and dream of a day at the races grin

3gorgeousgirlies Thu 23-May-13 12:41:11

Thanks yoni for reply . Im completely rubbish with what suits me. I'm blonde, fair skinned and 5'7.

Was thinking sandals and a shawl but can't seem to find a pretty shawl.

3gorgeousgirlies Thu 23-May-13 12:45:57

Don't know how to do links? Sorry

SPsCliffingAllOverMN Thu 23-May-13 12:47:21

Is it just plain? If so you could go for pretty much any colour. Jacket and shoes could be a brighter colour

MrsLettuce Thu 23-May-13 12:49:33

easiest way to do links is to copy and paste the URL of what you want to link to and click the 'convert links automatically' box under the bit where you type your post. Instructions on how to link properly are just under the bit where you type your post, next to the smileys list.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now