Talk

Advanced search

Brilliant blusher

(17 Posts)
Fairyloo Wed 22-May-13 16:46:06

I need a brilliant blusher that makes me look sun kissed and gorgeous with minimum effort?

What's good?

OneLittleLady Wed 22-May-13 16:47:15

Benefit blushers are vv. good but if you're on a tighter budget, the MUA range in superdrug has some nice ones in a choice of either cream or powder

Iatemyskinnyperson Wed 22-May-13 16:51:04

If its sun kissed you're after, surely you need bronzer? Laura Mercier have some stunning new baked bronzers. Teeeeny bit of soft shimmer that just looks v soft & glowy

bulletproofgerbil Wed 22-May-13 16:53:14

So glad you started this thread because I was going to ask for blusher recommendations too - particularly whether anyone thinks NARS Orgasm blush is as good as it's cracked up to be. I use Lili Lolo ones which I really like but just wondered what people thought/think of NARS.

Fairyloo Wed 22-May-13 16:55:13

Oops bronzer I mean yep

louschmoo Wed 22-May-13 16:58:11

I just got chanel les beiges powder, every time I've used it people have told me I look glowing/rested/really well. It's not quite bronzer, more of a healthy skin glow effect. But very effective!

awkwardsis Wed 22-May-13 16:58:55

Another recommendation for the MUA ones, I was paying 7 or 8 quid for max factor cream blush (which to be fair I love) and have just discovered that these ones are exactly the same and cost 2 quid. All make up at Superdrug is on 3 for 2 right now too, I just bought a big haul this morning.

Bringbring Wed 22-May-13 17:13:43

Nars orgasm powder blush is my fave. IMO, one of the few cosmetics worth paying extra for (such as mac eyeshadow )

SingingSilver Wed 22-May-13 17:23:31

NARS Orgasm is amazing! I hate the naff name, but it's really a perfect blush. It has some gold shimmer but it looks flattering, never overdone.

kiwigirl42 Wed 22-May-13 17:41:17

there is some info about a Nars Orgasm dupe here

Lexagon Wed 22-May-13 17:43:33

I was a devotee of Orgasm, but I've just got the Bourjois cream blush in Healthy Glow, and it's brilliant! More peach than pink.

BinksToEnlightenment Wed 22-May-13 18:25:42

Another vote for NARS, or one of the Bobbi Brown pink bronzers.

bulletproofgerbil Wed 22-May-13 19:21:02

Interesting re the Nars dupe! Shall definitely be checking that out.

JamEyelid Wed 22-May-13 22:15:41

I love Orgasm but I'm thinking of trying Deep Throat next hmm.

MrsBertMacklin Wed 22-May-13 22:20:36

Sleek Rose Gold is a dupe for NARS in every respect, except Sleek has a touch more gold threaded in it and the container is a total arse to open (or maybe I just got an awkward one). Good one to start off with for £5.

Have you thought about using a highlighting product, if you don't already? Sleek also do a pretty good dupe of the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick.

JennySense Wed 22-May-13 22:23:48

I've got the sleek one - I also bought the Bourjois new cream blush No3 pinky - thanks for the BB tip Bert

Ledkr Wed 22-May-13 22:38:57

I like the natural collection pink cloud one. Costs peanuts and us really lovely.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now