Talk

Advanced search

Outfit help!

(4 Posts)
twoofakind Wed 22-May-13 16:01:15

Im not sure if this will link will work but if it does....these are all of my clothes! im 28 and a mum of 2 and I have NO fashion sense! Could any of you pleas help me put outfits together, any questions, please ask!! thank yous so much!!

http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/caitandsamsmum/library/?sort=3&page=1

MoonlightandRoses Wed 22-May-13 23:20:59

Well, I'm sure you'll have a few more suggestions later but:

1: Biker jacket, grey top from 'dressy tops' section, and a pair of blue skinnies

2: Pink top (first picture), scarf and skinnies (poss even faux leather). Add crop(?) fairisle jumper if colder

3: Blue spotted dress (but think you need a long-line cardigan or blazer style jacket to go over)

4: Either blue jean skinnies or black skinnies (with the pocket on the leg) and the horse top, accompanied by the biker jacket. - Top and jacket could also look good with the brown city (?) shorts

5: Striped top - will go with fairly much anything bar the animal print trousers or the check shorts

6: Poncho-style top (the one with flowers one) and the bright-blue jeans

If you can, I'd try and ditch a few of the tops and acquire a blazer type jacket and maybe one long-line cardi?

twoofakind Thu 23-May-13 09:11:35

Thanks for those suggestions....I have got a long lined cardi, just forgot to take a pic of it ( was wearing it at the time!)
I do want a blazer, ive been really fussy with what I like though! I never thought of putting a few of the outfits you suggested together....thanks!!
xx

MoonlightandRoses Thu 23-May-13 20:53:28

Welcome! Yes, I'm picky with blazers too. Whistles/Reiss can have some good ones though, ditto TK Maxx.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now