Talk

Advanced search

Am I too old for Karen Millen?

(6 Posts)
Dancergirl Wed 22-May-13 14:28:16

I'm 41.

Never shopped there before but saw a gorgeous dress when out shopping today. I can't find it on their website but it's white with a black collar, belt and trim.

What's their target market?

SofaCanary Wed 22-May-13 14:50:05

KM isn't particular for the young 'uns is it? It always struck me as a bit prim and winebary iykwim.

Hopefully Wed 22-May-13 14:51:56

I know a woman in her 40s who shops there a LOT and it looks amazing on her. There is some kind of tarty stuff in there, but some gems too.

LifeofPo Wed 22-May-13 14:53:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HerRoyalNotness Wed 22-May-13 19:17:20

I'm 40, I've been shopping there for 8 years. I find their more structured dresses suit my shape, therefore I buy them occasionally.

I've just bought the b&w stripe and pink full skirts. With a fitted t or blouse, they look great, and aren't so "on trend" that they'll date quickly, which I also like.

madmomma Wed 22-May-13 19:34:20

No you're not too old at all OP, and KM (if you avoid the waggish stuff) is flattering, well made and looks better on a woman than on the hanger. A good brand in mp humble opinion. Their jeans are worth a try, too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now