Talk

Advanced search

Those roll up ballet pumps? Anyone tried them?

(12 Posts)
JennySense Tue 21-May-13 13:03:43

I'm considering getting a pair for emergencies - has any one got any recommendations for those handbag sized shoes?

ZaraW Tue 21-May-13 13:16:53

I've had two pairs of Yosi Samra (sp). Great in emergencies I had the pale pink pair that lasted ages and another pair which I wore twice and the sole came apart so quality is hit and miss.

Have to say I quite like them.

flowery Tue 21-May-13 13:18:42

I have a pair from Dune, v handy for nights out when you need to run for the train afterwards and don't want to sprain your ankle.

notso Tue 21-May-13 13:33:54

My friend bought a pair of the butterfly twist ones and then they sent her an email for £20 towards another pair so the second pair was only £3 delivered. They are really comfy as well, the soles are substantial unlike others I have seen.

JennySense Tue 21-May-13 13:47:59

ooh - I'm pleasantly surprised - some good reviews!

BandersnatchCummerbund Tue 21-May-13 16:49:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

I have a pair from Dune. They are okay but look as if they'll fall apart v quickly and I can't wear them for more than an hour or so without them hurting. But fine for walking to/from the train station for a night out.

Graceparkhill Tue 21-May-13 17:58:33

I have a pair from Redfoot. Amazing- v comfy and sturdy with grippy sole. Fairly stylish too ( the shoes, not me)

BandersnatchCummerbund Tue 21-May-13 18:28:30

Graceparkhill Tue 21-May-13 18:37:45

Bander- do yours have soles with round plastic bits?

BandersnatchCummerbund Tue 21-May-13 18:41:27

LaFataTurchina Tue 21-May-13 18:43:23

I folded up a pair of jazz shoes and put them in my handbag to wear after a summer ball at uni. I'd recommend it - keep your feet warmer than ballet pumps and don't slip off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now