Talk

Advanced search

Help me accessorise please

(12 Posts)
MustTidyUpMustTidyUp Tue 21-May-13 09:33:21

For a ball. this dress from coast
Black shoes and shrug (if I have to I'm hoping for warm weather)
Necklace? Long? Short? None? Hair will be down, shoulder length, blonde, kind of big blow dry.
I don't wear necklaces really so not sure what to put with it.
TIA

bootsycollins Tue 21-May-13 09:45:16

Lovely frock, I would wear with diamanté stud earrings and a pretty vintage style short drop diamanté necklace, not something complicated and too sparkly a decent stylish vintage inspired piece.

Do you have to go with the black option, I'd choose the hot pink and wear with a fabulous bold, vivid orange pashmina with a bold tropical floral print with hot pink strappy shoes. Sounds tacky and cheap but I know what I mean grin

MustTidyUpMustTidyUp Tue 21-May-13 12:23:28

Sounds fabcollins but yes I'm sure I'll stick with the navy! Thanks re necklace advice - think I know what you mean.

bootsycollins Tue 21-May-13 16:15:36

Ooooh is it navy? Would look fab with tan bag and strappy sandals. How do you do a link? I'm rubbish!

MustTidyUpMustTidyUp Tue 21-May-13 17:21:37

Yes it's navy! Copy link. Press [[ then paste link press space and type 'link' or whatever you want it to say then ]]
grin

TSSDNCOP Tue 21-May-13 17:52:52

Go for silver sandals and clutch and diamanté earrings and bracelet.

TSSDNCOP Tue 21-May-13 17:54:42

take a look at these beauties in Dune!

MustTidyUpMustTidyUp Tue 21-May-13 18:00:28

Those shoes are bloody lovely. However, I already have silver sandals so can't possibly justify sad. Will get to shops on say and look for a s

MustTidyUpMustTidyUp Tue 21-May-13 18:02:22

Oops
Silver clutch though. Good idea re no necklace. Gonna wear hair down and was thinking red lips? (Am pale and grey blonde)

TSSDNCOP Tue 21-May-13 18:04:01

Sid the shops. One little clickety click and this will match a pair of silver sandals.

MustTidyUpMustTidyUp Tue 21-May-13 18:34:13

TSS wanna come shopping with me? wink it's lovely. Think ill have to order. Says 3 working days so tight for sat but worth a try.

TSSDNCOP Tue 21-May-13 18:45:46

Must I love shopping, but there are times when it's just not necessary. This is one. Get your nails done in the time saved smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now