Talk

Advanced search

Girls weekend in the sun- Need 2 glam outfits

(5 Posts)
Olivermoliver Tue 21-May-13 08:42:09

For a weekend next month, please help!

Want to look glam but not tarty. Thinking some kind of Grecian style or ruched(!) knee length dress for one night but can't find one anywhere and fancy a glam maxi for another maybe (although not too much material as I'll feel frumpy).
The "girls" I'm going with are single with no kids so go out a lot more than me so I feel I'll need to make a bit of an effort.
I'm blonde, fair skinned, size 10 and 5ft. I like strong non pastel colours.
Happy to spend up to about £80 for each item as have a couple of family holidays planned later in the Summer where I can hopefully wear them again.
Am so excited but having a "I've got nothing to wear panic"!
Thanks!

cathyandclaire Tue 21-May-13 16:23:53

No help here I'm afraid but I need exactly the same for a girls' weekend in June so I'm bumping this in the hope that we'll both get ideas smile

FauxFox Tue 21-May-13 17:53:13

Maxis:
orange
navy or nude
greys

Knee length:
stripey
blue or purple
navy or red
cobalt
purple

Olivermoliver Tue 21-May-13 18:06:46

Thanks Fauxfox, I quite like the ASOS one but worry that the back is too low and also the Mango one but it does look quite short (although the model is probably much taller than me!).
Might order them both and have a try.
Any other options?
Thanks

Olivermoliver Fri 24-May-13 16:48:52

Just ordered this with a £25 discount so hoping this might do the trick for one of them!

www.atterleyroad.com/jersey-flamme-robe-dress-6.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now