Talk

Advanced search

Looking for comfy tracksuit bottoms that I can be seen out in

(19 Posts)
Rocksie Mon 20-May-13 19:15:35

Some days when I want to pop to the shops or pick the kids up from a club all I want to wear is a comfortable pair of tracksuit bottoms.

When I've recently looked for a new pair, to replace my tatty lounging round the house ones, the length is not quite right.

I think I need approx 31" leg. Where can I get a pair?

OwlMother Mon 20-May-13 20:22:52

Superdry. Very comfy. Respectable to be seen out in (At least I think so!)
www.superdry.com/womens/joggers/details/35633/hockey-jogger
I have them in this colour and in navy. They are very long but have an unfinished hem so you can easily shorten them.

PipkinsPal Mon 20-May-13 20:24:36

Just don't get them in light grey - shudder.

burberryqueen Mon 20-May-13 20:28:30

nike have some lovely black ones, bought some in Sports Direct, comfortable but look smart.

Lozislovely Mon 20-May-13 21:03:03

Don't laugh but M&S cotton rich jiggers are pretty good and come in short, medium and long.

£9.50 a pair, hold their shape well (no baggy knees) and still fit after a wash and tumble dry grin

pocketandsweet Mon 20-May-13 21:04:52

Jiggers. ;)

Lozislovely Mon 20-May-13 21:13:31

Lol I did actually mean joggers (darn phone actually spell checks it to jiggers!!).

pocketandsweet Mon 20-May-13 21:15:44

Checked them out and M and S site also wants to turn joggers to jiggers. Shall we all just call them jiggers smile

YoniOno Mon 20-May-13 21:24:22

I have these from Uniqlo in black, I wear them slobbing round the house and with ballet flats and a leather biker and big scarf they look presentable in my head

hedgefund Mon 20-May-13 21:27:43

hey i have some light grey gap joggers things that look good! well i like them

also those next harem pants are good and look presentable outside the house

BeattieBow Mon 20-May-13 21:33:11

i have these from sweaty betty.

not sure the link is working - they're the warrior pants.

Rocksie Mon 20-May-13 21:41:21

Thanks owlmother, so is Superdry still ok, it hasn't reached Abercrombie levels yet? IYSWIM

Pipkins what is it about light grey that is wrong - need to be educated!

and Lozis will have to check out these jiggers that you speak of! Do they make you feel like dancing when you put them on ;)

Thanks for the other suggestions ladies, can go out and try these on also. smile

Lozislovely Mon 20-May-13 23:19:49

Rocksie - John Travolta has nothing on me lol wink

Seriously though I have been impressed by the jiggers, NO make that joggers from M&S grin.

I did buy some budget ones from Asda which were fine for £5 but did the ultimate ankle flapper job after a wash!!!

TheBuskersDog Mon 20-May-13 23:29:05

Fatface www.fatface.com/trousers/josie-joggers/invt/40085?colour=Navy

PipkinsPal Tue 21-May-13 14:34:42

Rocksie I absolutely hate light grey joggers. The sights you see when you haven't got a gun grin. They have baggy bums, and elephant legs and don't look good on anyone. Wear them inside by all means but they should not be worn around Tesco eg. The ones with cuffed ankles are the worst as they ride up the leg. It's one of my pet hates and would never, ever wear them.

bulletproofgerbil Tue 21-May-13 15:51:12

Buskers those fat face ones look very like Superdry I reckon. Only a fair bit cheaper. I don't wear joggers out of the house but only because I'm 52 and have a big bum. I would though if they looked ok on me.

TSSDNCOP Tue 21-May-13 17:34:35

Mine are navy fr

TSSDNCOP Tue 21-May-13 17:35:40

Gah!

Mine are navy skinnies from Hollister. Really nice quality.

You'll need your head torch to go in though grin

Rocksie Tue 21-May-13 22:11:27

Thanks Pipkins. Don't want to be one of those! (I don't have elephant legs though thankfully)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now