Talk

Advanced search

Good discoveries!

(4 Posts)
valiumredhead Mon 20-May-13 12:40:02

Lanacane anti chaff used as a primer is FAB! According to reviews it's the same as the Smashbox one. I've been using it for about a month and it's so good at keeping foundation on for longer, also does a nice blurry thing if you use it straight on bare skin.

Real techniques foundation brush very nice, and super soft, really impressed with it, can use it for all foundations and concealor as well.

Revlon photo finish concealor I am very loyal to Bare Minerals Bisque but this is VERY good, nice colour and goes on well. I don't think I have every found a high street concealor that I like so this is a minor miracle!

Rimmel Salon pro nail varnish megga impressed with this, last ages with a good top coat and lots of nice colours. Have stopped using a base coat and seems to last a LOT longer without chipping.

Just thought I'd share smile

bulletproofgerbil Mon 20-May-13 13:09:24

I have the Real Techniques foundation one (the round one not the flat one) and don't know what I'm doing wrong because I can see brush lines on my face which I then have to blend back in with my finger. Which seems to rather defeat the purpose? I love Rimmel nail varnish too.

bulletproofgerbil Mon 20-May-13 13:09:53

I mean I have the Real Techniques foundation 'brush'

valiumredhead Mon 20-May-13 13:13:51

I have the round soft one and the stippling brush. If I use a flat foundation brush I get streaks all over my face and nothing blends properly. How are you applying it, are you going round and round in a buffing motion?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now