Talk

Advanced search

What would you put with these fab trousers?

(3 Posts)
BreakOutTheKaraoke Sun 19-May-13 18:02:18

Just bought these which I love! But unsure what to wear them with. I'm a size 10 on the bottom (been on the 5:2 to fit in my summer clothes!) and a definite pear- slim waist, small boobs, more of an 8 on top now I would think. So these aren't my normal type of bottoms! Any ideas what to put with them? I'm out in about 2 weeks, would like to look quite funky.

Oh, I'm 27, cropped blonde hair, suit more brighter colours than pastels, if that helps!

OneLittleLady Sun 19-May-13 18:13:04

To be honest, I'd wear them with a plain vest top. The trousers are quite busy so you would look a bit much with a fussy top. If they were mine, I'd pick out one of the colours in the pattern and buy a vest in that colour.

gruffalocake Sun 19-May-13 18:16:44

A grey marl loose t-shirt with a stack of bracelets or a great necklace(not both) and a neon clutch and v simple black strap heels or courts. The trousers are busy so you need to simplify the rest to look effortless glam. Check out styling for pyjama pants on pintrest to get an idea.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now