Talk

Advanced search

I need an outfit for a wedding

(3 Posts)
seekingpeaceandquiet Sun 19-May-13 15:17:20

... its in August so still a bit off but I just had a new baby 2 weeks ago an am breastfeeding and everything is going well so hopefully will still be bfing at the time.

the thing is i need a dress and shoes that will be comfy as i need to be able to bf as well as needing to keep 4 yo dd entertained and be able to run after if needed. and am also on a budget so nothing too expensive as most probably will only wear it the one time.

Please help me find something suitable.

FauxFox Sun 19-May-13 19:28:53

button front red or black
zip front silk patterned sale bargain
spotty zip front
floral shirt dress

MyNameIsSuz Sun 19-May-13 21:31:19

I just went to a wedding yesterday and am also breastfeeding, I wore this: www.oasis-stores.com/silk-oriental-dress/dresses/oasis/fcp-product/4470112158 with some black shoes (though would also go with nude or red/orange) and this: uk.monsoon.co.uk/view/product/uk_catalog/mon_1,mon_1.6/3332531551. It worked pretty well as it has a little popper at the front so opened for boob access, I put a little cropped vest top from New Look underneath which I pulled up to cover my chest while feeding.

Might be a bit short if you're any taller than me, 5'2", unless you want to wear black tights... though for an August wedding probably not! I know it's expensive but they also have it on Asos, various department store websites etc, so there is likely to be a voucher code somewhere!

I'm also quite taken with this: www.asos.com/Jovonna/Jovonna-Large-Floral-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2566052&cid=5235&Rf-300=1944&Rf980=3667&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Black but the colours aren't very summery.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now