Talk

Advanced search

I need help with my manky legs

(4 Posts)
Manda472 Sun 19-May-13 09:18:25

After years of working in retail so on my feet all day, and two big babies my legs are just awful. Both legs have varicose veins and I hate them so always wears jeans in public.
It's my sons communion next month and I have bought a dress that I love. What can I do to cover my legs? I'm doing some sunbed sessions to try and get rid of the general greyness (I sound like a right catch confused) and will prob use a bit of fake tan as well.
Are there any tights that are good but don't look like support tights?
TIA

Lucylloyd13 Sun 19-May-13 09:37:50

I find M&S 10 denier tights in illusion, or natural tan, comfortable, flattering and a million miles from support tights.

Obviously, I dont know how pronounced your VV are, but the above should do the trick on their own, and certainly will with a little fake tan strategically applied.

Good luck.x

M&S Illusion work for me. They are v light and not at all fake tannish, bso just look like my legs but better.

Manda472 Sun 19-May-13 22:25:07

Thanks so much to both of you, I will get a couple of pairs. Nice to know there's a solution.
I only have one that's bulgy, the rest are mainly flat or horrible thread veins
X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now