Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Moisturiser with SPF?

(5 Posts)
rockerrock Sat 18-May-13 20:26:57

What do you all use? Something reasonably priced and suitable for use on my body. Everything I can find seems to be crazy expensive for a teaspoon's worth...

I have fairly normal white skin, not particularly sensitive. Just bog standard skin!

ParkerTheThief Sun 19-May-13 13:08:56

Soap and Glory Feel Good Factor.
sFP of 25. I think it costs about £10. I'm allergic to lots of things, especially sun protection products and this is fine.

aoife24 Sun 19-May-13 14:22:55

Superdrug do a few own brand moisturisers with spf 15 at pretty reasonable prices, see eg www.superdrug.com/b-ready-day-cream-spf-15-50ml/invt/574255&bklist

aoife24 Sun 19-May-13 14:24:52

Maybe not their own brand...

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 19-May-13 14:50:16

Ultrasun:
they do a massive range of Factors (20-50)
Last year I used their Anti-Ageing Face Factor 30 in UK / 50 in Majorca.

I'm a bit hmm about face SPF creams (they are usually very heavy IME) but this was great.

I'd use face cream on face and body on body. Seems an extravegance to use the facial cream on the carcass (same with DC cream- they don't need Anti-Ageing but they do need the high factors <<glares at DS who is like a flipping eel when we try to SPF him. Needs strong arm tactics>> grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now