Talk

Advanced search

Gap legging jeans

(4 Posts)
chunkymonkeybaby Fri 17-May-13 14:37:08

I'm desperate to order the 1969 forever stretch leggings jeans (but trying to wait for a good discount code!). Does anyone have these, are they any good basically as they are quite expensive at £49.95. What is the sizing like, they come in S, M, L? I think I'm kind of a 10-12 for trousers, would medium be best?

Thanks!

onedogandababy Fri 17-May-13 14:42:01

I have them & really like them. You need to go as small as you can or they'll become baggy. Think the assistant said 8-10 = small, so med may be 12-14. Try a few pairs in each size as they do vary a bit. Do you get emails from gap? They must be due a 30% off soon!

Spookey80 Fri 17-May-13 14:44:46

I also have them and are a size 8-10 and bought the s. I thought they were a lot too, but bought with a 30% code.
They really are very comfortable and have kept there shape reasonably well. Hth

chunkymonkeybaby Fri 17-May-13 14:49:41

Ah thank you onedog that's great. I think before having DD 7 months ago I'd have needed small grin but now I'm not so sure. I think I'll order small and medium to be safe.

I do get emails from them but don't know if I can hang on, I'm scared they'll go. DH doesn't get emails so might get him to order and get 15
% off...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now