Talk

Advanced search

Bridesmaid hairstyle please help!

(6 Posts)
chainstore Thu 16-May-13 23:22:46

I am a bridesmaid in 2 days and have no idea on what to ask for in the hair salon. I have been really busy in the last few weeks with kids and work and haven't really given it much thought. I am looking on line now but not getting anywhere. Can anybody direct me on where to start looking?

pipsqueakz Fri 17-May-13 15:58:05

What length is your hair?

chainstore Fri 17-May-13 19:40:58

I have dark curly hair nearly down as far as bra strap. Bought a couple of mags today, think I will go with a side bun. I have to wear a decorative comb so that can go in there somewhere. I was going to go half up half down but I think this could go horribly wrong.

pipsqueakz Fri 17-May-13 20:37:23

How about a side fishtail plait with a few wispy bits. They look lovely and you can add what you like in the plait.

chainstore Fri 17-May-13 20:43:54

Actually over estimated length, don't think it's long enough for that, a good 3 inches short of bra strap! Saw lots of pics on google images, so will look more when kids in bed. Thanks for your reply.

pipsqueakz Fri 17-May-13 21:42:42

Mine is same length and it stays well. Actually had that style when I got married in December. I'm sure you will find something.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now