Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Calling all hairdressers..Advice needed..

(2 Posts)
SHHHH Mon 22-May-06 15:33:18


I have long hair that is probably to just above the middle of my back (in fact probably the length in the picture as it is with curls)
I want to have a permanant wave/curl through my hair that is similar to the style in the above picture...I want the end of my hair to have the curl/wave BUT I don't want to have a full head of tight curls iykwim..
I need to know...

1. Can it be done on a permenant basis (of until it needs doing again 2 months time etc)

2. Can it be done on my hair length..?

My hair does have a slight wave to it now but I am not keen on it as I want a more defined curl. Also if I am able to do it can I also straighten it for a change (and go back to the style aftre washing) or will it "pull" the curl out..??

Sorry to sound so dumb..!

SHHHH Mon 22-May-06 15:34:36

BTW at the moment my hair is always style polker straight as I like it to look more groomed.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: