Talk

Advanced search

Best Strapless Bra?

(8 Posts)
Wiggletastic Thu 16-May-13 19:03:45

Please recommend me the very best strapless bra that doesn't give you weird boob bulge or that strange shelf-boob look. Is there such a thing? I am quite small of boob so don't need too much scaffolding.

mervynmouse Thu 16-May-13 21:30:31

I've tried loads and actually Primark were the best for me. Sticky bit properly sticky. But as with all bra buying- very individual.

louwn Thu 16-May-13 22:06:41

Is that like a stick on bra mervyn or just a regular strapless bra? I'm also on the look out but am a 30DD which they don't stock in a lot of places.

MrsLettuce Thu 16-May-13 22:09:23

The wonderbra ultimo is great.

MrsLettuce Thu 16-May-13 22:10:22

Oh, and it might well be worth popping over to the bra thread to check your sizing.

milktraylady Fri 17-May-13 01:39:47

Mrs L did you mean wonderbra ultimate? I've got it & it is truly fab.
Lovely shape under clothes & it's comfortable & stays up brilliantly.

SarahGoodwin33 Fri 17-May-13 01:44:58

Ditto wonderbra ultimate, best strapless by miles and I should know I've tried loads in my quest to banish rubber straps!

Wiggletastic Sat 18-May-13 17:20:54

Thanks for recs ladies, I tried the Wonderbra, the M&S one that someone recommended on another thread and the Primark one. Primark was the winner as they all looked good under my dress but the Primark one had a better strap at the back and was also only £6.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now