Talk

Advanced search

Where do you buy your aveeno?

(10 Posts)
SmellsLikeWeenSpirits Thu 16-May-13 13:21:07

So it turns out that mnetters were right. It's a miracle cream

Is amazon the best place to buy it. I'd prefer not to buy from them really. I know ocado sell it, but I don't shop with them

Any other ideas? I live rurally so no big shops around

Sonotkylie Thu 16-May-13 13:35:06

Its worth checking Boots online as they often have good offers on Aveeno. Delivery is fairly quick and I can always make an order up to how ever much is free with other bits and pieces

AnneEyhtMeyer Thu 16-May-13 13:37:11

Costco - they do three tubes in a box for roughly the price of one tube from elsewhere.

50shadesofmeh Thu 16-May-13 13:56:50

Costco

notjustamummythankyou Thu 16-May-13 14:01:13

I got mine from the tiny branch of boots just round the corner.

YoniOno Thu 16-May-13 15:24:35

Boots for the cream. Sainsbos do the lotion, but I think when MNers talk about Aveeno you mean the cream? confused

Layl77 Thu 16-May-13 15:27:34

My doctor prescribed it (3 tubes at once) for dds dry patch and my wrinkles

SmellsLikeWeenSpirits Thu 16-May-13 16:52:14

Great thanks. Will try boots

What's Costco I'm not familiar with it

I've been using the cream with Shea butter. What I actually want is to try the shampoo as I've had a chronically itchy, flaky scalp all my life. Having seen good results on other bits of y body I figured it was worth a shot

AnneEyhtMeyer Thu 16-May-13 16:59:35

Costco is a members-only wholesale warehouse shop. Utterly fabulous place. Most people can become members as they do it by occupations.

Bunbaker Thu 16-May-13 17:03:36

Most pharmacies and supermarkets stock it.

OH has a chronically itchy flake scalp so I might get him some of the shampoo. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now