Talk

Advanced search

Good concealer for dark circles?

(13 Posts)
naturelover Thu 16-May-13 12:56:19

I went to the Bobbi Brown counter (had heard good things about their concealer) but they try and sell you a two-stage (i.e. two products) concealer. I'm sure it's excellent but my make-up routine is minimal and super-speedy!

I need something quick and effective for dark circles that make my eyes look tired even when I've had lots of sleep (genetic)!

Thanks in advance for any product recommendations.

chicaguapa Thu 16-May-13 13:00:13

I use Benefit Erase Paste, having not got on with the Bobbi Brown one. A professional make-up artist had used the Bobbi Brown on me and it looked like I'd been airbrushed, but I've never got the same results myself.

I get a lot of stuff from Benefit and was told by them that Erase Paste is better for me than Boing! I do use a Bobbi Brown concealer brush to apply it though.

GoingToBedfordshire Thu 16-May-13 13:03:47

I like MAC mineralize concealer and Tesco Barbara Daly concealer

Eliza22 Thu 16-May-13 13:05:34

Benefit Boi-ing.

justpoppy Thu 16-May-13 16:29:00

MAC select cover up.

phinz Thu 16-May-13 17:28:50

The new Nars concealer is amazing. It last all day too.

bail16 Thu 16-May-13 17:31:28

Benefit boing and then ooh la lift on top works a treat, or Avon have a fab one too!

chickydoo Thu 16-May-13 18:57:39

Have used Nars for years, love it, don't go out without it. Makes me look less tired.

Wiggletastic Thu 16-May-13 19:01:08

I use the Bobbi Brown corrector and then Clinique Airbrush concealer - this combination works for my dark circles - it is a bit more of a faff but you get a better finish and it lasts longer than concealer alone.

scarlettsmummy2 Thu 16-May-13 19:01:13

I use an autograph at marks and spencers pen thing. It's about £10 and I think it works really well!

Iwantmybed Thu 16-May-13 19:13:49

Lacura concealer pen (Aldi)

flossy101 Thu 16-May-13 21:32:08

I have terrible dark circles and have tried lots of products my favourite is benefit erase paste and always look so much better with it on.

JazzDalek Fri 17-May-13 09:42:10

I needed one recently and was torn between the Nars one that is raved about and the new Benefit one, called Fake Up. In the end I bought the Benefit because I was in Boots and it was there.

It's really nice, it conceals and moisturises in one go. Very creamy and easy to apply and blend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now