Talk

Advanced search

Pure Collection - anyone used, and any views?

(8 Posts)
UtterflyButterfly Thu 16-May-13 12:08:15

I like the look of their chinos and knitwear. Has anyone used them and did you find them decent quality?

TIA

Oly4 Thu 16-May-13 15:36:57

I have bought their cashmere over the last month or so. I haven't washed it yet but I am really, really happy with the quality (especially for the discount prices they sometimes have). I also bought a lovely long wool cardigan which is more like a coat, it's really nice. My aunt recommended Pure to me, she loves it

UtterflyButterfly Thu 16-May-13 16:18:05

Thanks oly

Rattitude Thu 16-May-13 16:21:06

I like Pure Collection too, but I only buy from them when the discounts are attractive enough. At the minimum, you should be able to get 15% anyway (outside the sales period). I have bought cashmere jumpers and cardigans from them, and tops. I have been pleased with them all.

hollyisalovelyname Thu 16-May-13 18:13:51

Bought shawls- lovely. Jumper pilled. Dress only ok. Kept it as it was reasonable in the sale.

ChocolateCremeEggBag Thu 16-May-13 19:03:13

Cashmere jumper, long cardigan and scarf, all lovely and no pilling yet.
But bought in the sale, you should at least get 15-20% off

hollyisalovelyname Mon 20-May-13 00:12:09

In Tatler this month there is a little Pure booklet. It gives 25% off. Some lovely clothes. Sadly I am broke hmm

TravelinColour Mon 20-May-13 07:17:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now