Talk

Advanced search

Mid 30's size 16 apple. pub/ club help!!

(3 Posts)
winecentral Tue 14-May-13 19:11:32

as above, mid 30's size 16, 5ft3 all my weight on my mid section. Usually i know how to dress. Im going to a pub next week, so would usually wear skinnies, t shirt, boyfriend cardigan and somehow manager to look a little lighter than i actually am.
A pub is my comfort zone, Its casual and ifeel ok, most people im going with are older and are going to be clubbing, so i feel like i should dress up a bit more. I have nothing in my wardrobe for this, i have a tiny tiny budget, and after a quick look online, i just cant find anything. Everything seems to be shell tops, or high neck, which is just SO wrong on me.

Im considering not going, because im not feeling good about what i look like right now, mnetters, help!!!

FauxFox Tue 14-May-13 19:34:56

What about getting a dressier top to go with your jeans? You could add blingy earrings or bangles too...I like these:
zebra batwing
illusion stripey
black chiffon
kimono style
rose print
lace sleeve T

winecentral Tue 14-May-13 19:59:38

i like most of those, im just not sure they are ' clubby' enough.
But then, i dont go clubbing and its not something im going to do again in a hurry, so pointless spending money on something i wont wear again.

Ive got fab boobs, something low v neck usually works well. But i have a terrible stomach, not only apple shape, but bad overhang from so much surgery, that any top needs to cover it.

I did lose weight and seem to have gained it all back, so nothing in my wardrobe fits.

i think i might just not go and save the money for something else.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now