Talk

Advanced search

Micro Pedi Hard skin remover - where have you been all my life?!?

(12 Posts)
TattyDevine Tue 14-May-13 12:51:59

This bad boy

Bought one this morning (impulse buy), £39. Was worried it would be meh but just used it and my feet are like babies feet! No scrubbing, you just move it slowly up and down your heel and it does all the hard work. Uses 2 AA batteries, but its really powerful and doesn't stop if you apply too much pressure, and is really really effective!

Anyone else got one? I had to spread the word! Promise its worth the money.

Sugarice Tue 14-May-13 13:30:48

I saw this last week and thought 'oooh I like the look of that' until I saw the price.

CashmereHoodlum Tue 14-May-13 13:33:17

They were about £25 on amazon. I got one and I'm delighted with it. Much better than my very expensive foot file.

MrsRogerSterling Tue 14-May-13 13:35:56

How much more effective than a footfile is it? I the S&G and Diamancel footfiles.....

MrsRogerSterling Tue 14-May-13 13:41:29

Oh hell, I've just ordered one from Amazon.....there really is no helping my impulse buying.

Lambzig Tue 14-May-13 13:50:06

School have just bought one out, can't link as on phone but I found it on amazon for £30. Trying to resist getting one.

BunnyLebowski Tue 14-May-13 13:54:01

I have one. Started a thread and got no replies sad grin

It's the proverbial dog's bollocks. Honestly. Turned my scabby malformed trotters into the smoothest softest feet I've ever had in my adult life.

My only minor gripe would be that the rollers don't last very long (One session each). And the replacements are expensive.

coffeeinbed Tue 14-May-13 14:04:39

I bought the Sholl one.
Same thing.
Brilliant!

are they significantly better than the foot file I bought from Soap and Glory which is excellent.

HappyAsEyeAm Tue 14-May-13 14:40:35

OK, I'm sold. Off to place my amazon order for this and some extra rollers now. Should I buy replacement coarse or extra coarse rollers?

HappyAsEyeAm Wed 22-May-13 22:02:29

Well, I bought one and used it for the first time today. It is great! I also bought half price flexitol heel balm and callous cream in superdrug, and I have used that too. Now I need to get the replacement sandpapers in for next time!

Nehru Wed 22-May-13 22:09:23

No no no

You want the lloyds chemist corn remover. It's like a cheese slicer with a real life razor blade in it.

Peels off the layers. Awesome.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now