Talk

Advanced search

Calling bra experts... advice about Panache Sophie nursing bra bought at bravissimo please

(3 Posts)
FatimaLovesBread Tue 14-May-13 11:54:31

I went to Bravissimo two weeks ago as my current 32GG nursing bras felt too big around the band and like they're pulling up at the back, I also felt like I had too much room in the cup.
Bravissimo suggested I try a 30H in the Panache Sophie, looked good but I felt there was still too much room in the cup so I tried a 30GG which looked and fitted better. Fitter said it fitted well so I bought that.

I went on holiday last week so I decided to save the bra for my holidays and packed it. Went to put it on one night and it just didn't feel right. The back band felt like it had too much room in, especially at the top side, sort of under my arms.
Also, the style of the nursing bit means there's the thick beige band down the side of my boob that sort of pushes my boobs forwards instead of disappearing round the side, great I thought. But now looking at it, it means there's space in the cup where it pushes the boob forwards.

Does this sound right? How should it fit at the side of the cups and under-arms? Do you think I should go have the fit checked or is it more a case of getting used to it?
I searched on here and there's a lot of Panache Sophie fans so they must be a descent bra. Did other people have a problem with the beige cup strap bit pushing the breast forwards and do the band loosen a bit?

Sorry for all the questions, I know there's a lot of bra experts on here so I thought i'd check smile It's a lot of money to spend at a time when money is a bit tight so I just want to make sure it's right

Allthingspretty Tue 14-May-13 17:32:49

If its not right i wpuld suggest taking it back amd explaining

FatimaLovesBread Tue 14-May-13 21:50:15

I thought I might have to.
Only problem is my nearest Bravissimo is 25 miles away, I'd made the trip especially. Looks like I'll have to try fit another trip in as I'll have had it 28 days next week

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now