Talk

Advanced search

Lisa Faulkner dress on what's cooking today.

(13 Posts)
DrMcDreamysWife Tue 14-May-13 11:52:11

I need it

It's very pretty with little flowers on it and cap sleeves. Anyone know where it's from?

TWinklyLittleStar Tue 14-May-13 12:24:10

Bumping cos I need it too

valiumredhead Tue 14-May-13 12:41:59

She is minute in RL, the size of a small child or Christmas tree fairy. When I saw her I was shocked! <helpful post>

GrumpyOldHorsewoman Tue 14-May-13 12:45:17

I haven't seen it because I am at work, but just wanted to jump in and say she always looks fab. I think we need to get the name of her stylist. On a more helpful note, there may be something in the end credits of the show.

valiumredhead Tue 14-May-13 13:27:16

I am a bit disappointed with the whole Masterchef thing tbh. Can't believe that her winning wasn't a fix after it came out that she and John were together.

SundaySimmons Tue 14-May-13 14:05:06

Ask her if you have twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lisafaulkner1

And whilst she had previously met John Torode they only for together after splitting with their spouses. She had been single for around nine months before getting with John

DrMcDreamysWife Tue 14-May-13 14:20:31

Hmmm if she is minute I'll probably look awful in that dress as I am far from minute...

Missed the end credits as doing dd lunch.

If I understood twitter at all I would ask her but I find it very confusing..! Pathetic I know.

I had no idea she was with the guy from masterchef! I had read an article about her very expensive and desperate try for a baby with ivf a few years back. She adopted in the end I think.

TWinklyLittleStar Tue 14-May-13 14:25:37

I tweeted her, and the show's twitter. No reply as yet.

I didn't realise she was with John Torode now, I thought she was still married. Shows how much attention I pay!

kerstina Tue 14-May-13 14:39:19

Wow I did not know she was with John Torode I thought she was happily married. Always thought he was rather sexy from when I first saw him on this morning years ago. Lisa is very beautiful and never seems to look any older.Think she is 40! She seems to be a lovely person and very passionate about cooking so its unfair so say it was a fix! Wish them well smile

valiumredhead Tue 14-May-13 14:46:59

I think it's fair enough to wonder kerstina when at the beginning she could barely cook at all and then she wins, then later on it comes out she is now with the judge!

Anyway, total hijack, sorry!

AaDB Tue 14-May-13 15:01:36

I think she looks nice but can't help with the dress.

I was glad she won MC.

She has many hairstyles

kerstina Tue 14-May-13 15:04:12

Yes he obviously awakened something in her! I did watch the series but I had forgotten it so you are probably right. She was lovely on it though so I am glad she won.

kerstina Tue 14-May-13 15:07:33

Apparently she loves top shop perhaps from there?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now