Talk

Advanced search

Help me copy the stylish park lady

(7 Posts)
MrsNoodleHead Mon 13-May-13 00:41:37

The other day I saw someone wearing an outfit that I loved, but chickened out of asking her where she'd bought it or taking a cheeky photo on my phone. Thought I'd be able to Shopstyle/Google it but I've drawn a complete blank.

She wore a navy top, looked like a light knit, with long sleeves and what from a distance looked like crochet or broderie anglais cuffs.

Her trousers were printed silky numbers, gathered at the ankle and navy with a small white print. Bit like this colour and pattern.

She then had a navy box bag. The closest I've found is, rather scarily, this Hermes Constance but hers was more square, angular corners I think.

Do these ring any bells?

cafecito Mon 13-May-13 02:13:39

what is with these trousers everywhere!!confused

cafecito Mon 13-May-13 02:15:23

grin sorry, but really - argh

Nehru Mon 13-May-13 07:45:05

Was she in fact a clown?

Nehru Mon 13-May-13 07:48:28

This jacket ? mobile.jigsaw-online.com/circle-broderie-anglaise-jacket//jigsaw-clothing/fcp-product/5802

MrsNoodleHead Mon 13-May-13 09:27:33

Love a bit of clown chic. Did I mention that I'm also in the market for some size 15 red Doc Martins with pompoms on the toes?

Similar cuffs to the Jigsaw jacket, but most def not a jacket. Boatneck I think, quite fluid.

bishboschone Mon 13-May-13 11:31:44

I have some similar trousers from primark that were £10. They are so comfy and casual .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now