Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find a pair of comfy sandals with a low wedge heel - I'm going mad!

(6 Posts)
MrsMeow Sun 12-May-13 16:22:50

I can't walk in shoes that are totally flat so need something with a slight heel that aren't too delicate and don't have a massive wedge. these Fly London ones are exactly the type of heel that I'm looking for but I don't know if I like the actually sandal enough to buy them...<fussy>

Has anyone found the perfect pair?

thehairybabysmum Sun 12-May-13 16:28:25

The Fly Yist ones with the slightly larger wedge are really really comfy. I have the closed toe version and can walk for miles in them, they are not as clumpy looking in real life as they look in those pics.

SofaCanary Sun 12-May-13 16:34:02

I'd buy these myself if I hadn't evoked a strict footwear buying ban.

www.asos.com/Ash/Ash-Kadiah-Heeled-Sandal/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2951938&WT.ac=rec_viewed

thehairybabysmum Sun 12-May-13 16:35:39

I think these ones are nicer than your first link? here

There are loads of fly ones on amazon, they tend to do lots of different tops on the same few heels so you may find something you prefer with the same heel.

Shybairns Sun 12-May-13 16:36:18

I have found the perfect pair! A cork wedge sandle by Gabor at Jones the Boot maker.

Allthingspretty Sun 12-May-13 19:24:34

What about these www.tkmaxx.com/sandals/silver-metallic-demi-wedge-sandals/invt/25061759

Or these
www.tkmaxx.com/view-all-shoes/wedge-heeled-sandals/invt/25296602

Or these
www.tkmaxx.com/sandals/blue-sandal-style-shoes/invt/25244340
Or these

www.tkmaxx.com/sandals/black-leather-sandals/invt/25856345

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now