Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Waferthinmint Mon 13-May-13 08:08:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ButchCassidy Mon 13-May-13 08:19:19

Rimmel liquid eyeliner is great.
Clinique eyeliner is great.
Wear both and neither smudgesmile

ArcticRoll Mon 13-May-13 09:52:52

Estee Lauder Doublewear mascara is the only one I can wear which doesn't result in panda eyes by end of day-very £££ though-.

ZacharyQuack Mon 13-May-13 10:27:56

Try using a matching eyeshadow over your pencil. The powder will set the pencil or liquid liner.

PaddingtonBearsDuffleCoat Mon 13-May-13 13:21:35

I can also recommend the Rimmel liquid eyeliner and also put eye pencil over the line on the bottom lid to keep it on and make it less harsh.

alltoomuchrightnow Mon 13-May-13 14:21:45

I have greasy lids and watery eyes...i have tried everything out there, NO pencil in the world has ever stayed put on me. I would put anyone to the challenge, to last as little as i can wearing eye makeup :-( However...Clinique Lash Power mascara does stay put..as does Kanebo Lavshuca. There are only 2 eyeliners that do...No7 Stay Precise liquid liner in Sea (or, their purple one) For some reason, the rest of their liners all smudge like buggery on me, the brown SP one being the worst. I have tried them all..weirdly being in the same range,they must use different formulas. It seems to be related to the colours...i have no idea why. Brown would suit me more...but it runs and irritates like crazy. The Sea is a navy that does suit my brown eyes. sometimes i will layer a coloured liner over it (eg a green one from Gosh) as this then minimises smudging. I wore this to a festival all weekend and it was really striking... vivid green with a navy base..and did a great job of staying put

alltoomuchrightnow Mon 13-May-13 14:23:38

as for all those gel liners that claim to stay put...i'm talking about you, Avon (free in Marie claire right now) Maybelline, Bobbi Brown etc..horrendous. Obviously never been tested on someone greasy / blinky / watery. grrr. Should've saved all my money to stockpile on N07 which is way cheaper and WORKS (and no, i don't work for Boots, I used to , and they were shit..just saying!)

Snowgirl1 Mon 13-May-13 15:37:26

I've found Bobbi Brown gel liner (applied with a brush) stays in place for me - it's even still there and not smudged the next morning if I don't take my make-up off after a late-one [slattern emoticon]

Kiriwawa Mon 13-May-13 15:41:03

Benefit They're Real (or similar - can't remember the exact silly name) is the only mascara that doesn't give me panda eyes

lynniep Mon 13-May-13 15:47:07

I use blinc (liquid) eyeliner and mascara on nights out and sometimes at the weekend. It never comes off. However I find my eyes are quite sensitive to it so I don't wear it daily.

Ladame Mon 13-May-13 15:57:55

Estee Lauder Doublewear eyeliner pencils are great. They are pricey but they are long and last a long time. I've got greasy eyelids and wear contact lenses and they are the only thing that stay until I take them off. There is a lovely very dark purple one which almost looks like black but make the whites of your eyes look lovely and whitey-blue. Be careful how you put them on because once the line is drawn (so to speak), you can't just wipe it off - whole point really grin

hattymattie Mon 13-May-13 16:15:34

I use the clinique liquid eyeliner (it has a stiff brush) the only thing that works for me. I still haven't found a mascara hmm

WillSingForCake Mon 13-May-13 16:28:19

I agree Ladame the Doublewear eyeliners are brilliant. I've tried loads, and its the only one which stays put.

TheDevilsGherkins Mon 13-May-13 16:45:39

What Lynnie said

Branleuse Mon 13-May-13 16:50:01

I have a clarins liquid eyeliner that is really precise and easy yet lasts ages. for mascara it has to be estee lauder double wear. I am sooo over cheap makeup

RubyrooUK Mon 13-May-13 17:14:31

MAC Liquilast eyeliner would probably last through nuclear winter. It is virtually impossible to budge.

50shadesofmeh Mon 13-May-13 17:31:31

Urban decay 24/7 liner and benefit they're real mascara don't budge at all

alltoomuchrightnow Mon 13-May-13 18:17:02

i must be a freak.Blinc comes off me within hours. I find the little tubes under my eyes. So i've never needed to remove it..it slides off on its own. They're Real gave me panda eyes within half an hour, i have a photo of me after applying, that's how i knew...grr...i wasn't even using moisturiser/ eye cream and applied to top lashes only..i do blink a lot, got to be the reason why

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now