Talk

Advanced search

L'oreal CC Cream

(9 Posts)
Foosyerdoos Sat 11-May-13 19:35:29

Hi, I want to buy some of this tomorrow but I an not sure which one to get. I have sallowish skin but with some redness around the nose / cheeks.
Has anyone else tried this and which one do you think would be best. Could you use different ones one different areas or layer them?

Chicinwellies Sun 12-May-13 07:46:32

I use and swear by the anti fatigue one. It is the first time in 12 years I've not worn foundation on a daily basis, I get regular comments that my skin is looking good and it's def the best of all the bb/cc creams I've tried, and that's a lot!

Foosyerdoos Sun 12-May-13 08:24:04

Cheers Chic, I think anti fatigue might be good for me as well. I don't usually wear a foundation but I think I would benefit from using something.

Emo76 Sun 12-May-13 08:35:17

I used the anti redness one and didn't see the point of it - it goes skin coloured as soon as it rubs on and didn't do anything for me.

Foosyerdoos Sun 12-May-13 08:41:18

Did it counteract the red at all Emo or give any coverage. I just want something to even my skin out without being heavy. I hate to 'feel' like there is something on my face. I have used tinted moisturisers / bb creams or mineral foundations and they are ok, but was wondering if the cc creams would be better.

cocolepew Sun 12-May-13 11:55:16

I have the lilac one for sallow skin, it's quite dark for me. I'm sallow but very pale.

MrsFlorrick Sun 12-May-13 12:08:31

Tried the anti redness one. It covers some redness by making you orange. And I mean tango has nothing on this. As well as a cloying chemical smell.

If your skin is darker than medium then the shade may well suit and it would probably work well. If you are fair and pale, it won't.

Foosyerdoos Sun 12-May-13 18:28:21

I decided to go with the anti fatigue (apricot) one. I have not had a proper go of it yet but the texture seems to be ok and it seems to apply well. I have only put a bit on on top of the tinted moisturiser I already had on but the colour looks ok so far.
Ok for £9.99 anyway and superdrug had a 3 for 2 on.

auldspinster Sun 12-May-13 18:53:10

I have olively slightly sallow skin and find the lilacy one to be very good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now