Talk

Advanced search

White baby bootcuts

(11 Posts)
Termsandconditions Sat 11-May-13 09:46:29

I know you lot can help me. I fancy a pair of white jeans this summer. They can't be straight or skinny as I'm very pear-shaped, and yes, I probably shouldn't go near white jeans, but I really really fancy a pair. And I reckon boot cuts are my best option. Anyone have any they like, anyone seen any lately, recommend any?

dexter73 Sat 11-May-13 09:53:14

Oasis?

QueenCadbury Sat 11-May-13 09:57:19

My Internet connection's being slow but I think gap may have some.

Termsandconditions Sat 11-May-13 10:17:49

Oh thank you!!

Will def try Oasis. Gap do have them, here online only, and I'm reluctant to dive in. Tho I see they're selling out so they must be ok(?)
J Crew also have them here, and I think there's money off and free delivery at the moment. I'm reluctant to buy online as I've never bought white jeans before, and I'd like to try them on, and the horrification of returns puts me off. Having said all that, I can be persuaded, and I have been known to have sheep-like tendencies on the back of an excellent review!!

QueenCadbury Sat 11-May-13 12:10:30

Don't gap do free returns? If you wait for the next 30% off code then you may as well try them. I'd love to do white jeans but I fear that they are just not compatible with the lifestyle of a SAHM with toddler!

chartreuse Sat 11-May-13 12:58:50

I tried the Oasis baby bootcuts and really liked them.

MrsCampbellBlack Sat 11-May-13 13:02:51

Hudson beth baby bootcuts - I have the white and love them

Termsandconditions Sat 11-May-13 15:04:12

Thanks everyone. So Oasis a def runner.

Yes, great idea, will order the Gap ones and see. Sizes look different to usual, they're odd, 25,27, 29, os opposed to the usual even-numbered sizes. Will size up I think. Tight white jeans on cellulite not my cellulite obv hmm not a good look. Anyone know a code? Gap had dresses on sale this week and I missed that lovely navy or white broderie one that I wouldn't buy full price and now my size is sold out, so I may not have the required nerves of steel to hold out for a discount for my white jeans. Excuse the ramble..

Where did you buy the Hudson Beth ones MrsC?

MrsCampbellBlack Sat 11-May-13 15:08:50

I got them last year in the sales, I think from shopbop or revolve

Termsandconditions Sat 11-May-13 15:25:56

Oh thank you. I should wait for sales shouldn't I. Hmmm.

Termsandconditions Wed 22-May-13 18:35:46

If anyone is interested, the Gap white bootcuts arrived and they are fine. Comfortable fit, fabric good and thick, flattering enough on the bum (my big issue), but the leg opening is quite wide. They are a very definite bootcut. Makes them look a bit untidy or something on me. A smaller leg opening would be better. I am going to make my way to Oasis to try the Eva ones. They look good on the website, and did I see money off them somewhere?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now