Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

MIH Paris crop jeans

(4 Posts)
Rilletts Sat 11-May-13 09:38:24

I've just bought, in Candy wash - lovely jeans but wore once and they have stretched, anyone else have this problem with MIH jeans? I normally wear Paige and they retain shape.

http://www.donnaida.com/mih-jeans-paris-crop-jeans-26729.html

I doubt I can return them now :-(

FrugalFashionista Sat 11-May-13 10:56:49

Contact their customer service, this should not happen!
I have quite a few pairs of MiH jeans, not in the Paris style though, and all have worn well, many for years of constant wear and frequent washes. But they source their raw materials from many different countries so different styles and colors can behave differently.

Just checking that you remember how to wash jeans with Lycra - inside out, cold water, no fabric softener, no tumble trying, no prolonged exposure to sunlight (=outdoor drying)...

Rilletts Mon 13-May-13 17:48:49

Thanks Frugal - I've called MIH customer service, but they are unable to do anything as not not bought via them. I've now contacted Jeanography where I bought from.

I've not washed, but thanks I know all about how (or little) to wash premium denim.

All fails I'll have to put on eBay, or sell here. Hopefully I can!

Rilletts Fri 17-May-13 16:53:10

Follow up: Jeanography sorted out for me directly with MiH. Great customer service, and to any of you buying MiH in the future may pay to size down.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: