Talk

Advanced search

Essential accessories?

(6 Posts)
StannisTheMannis Sat 11-May-13 05:55:34

Scarfs, neck lasses, sunglasses? Can you have a capsule accessory collection that goes with anything?

What do you consider to be essential accessories?

Any idea of the best place to buy them for decent quality but relatively low prices? I haven't bought anything like an accessory since I used to shop at Claire's!

ZaraW Sat 11-May-13 07:02:07

I love silver earrings, usually buy them when I am on holiday at markets. www.novica.com do beautiful jewellery at fair prices.

My essentials are:

a tan belt
a leopard belt
a black belt
All v narrow leather
(Warehouse, Gap, Hobbs sale)

a silver cuff and a dirty gold cuff
lots of silver bangles
a leather cuff
(Cos and Warehouse are my favourites for cuffs and bracelets)

scarves - as a minimum I'd want a grey one, a khaki one, a leopard one, a snake one and a light coloured printed one

OrbisNonSufficit Sat 11-May-13 15:27:48

I have a pair of diamond studs that I never take off. Other than that, essentials are all scarves for me. I mainly rotate between a black/blush/cream one, a black one and a white/grey one... I generally look for good quality ones on sale online eg asos or John Lewis.

Sunglasses: never sunny enough to need them
Bracelets / necklaces: I have a lot, mainly silver, but wouldn't say they're essential. One that I got from notonthehighstreet that I particularly love - silver Moroccan buttons on a hammered loop and a really long chain...
Rings: my favourite ones don't go with my engagement ring so I don't wear them much
Belts: I'm too short, they make me look stumpy

Allthingspretty Sat 11-May-13 17:36:00

Scarfs..Tk Maxx is my usual stop for these

StannisTheMannis Sun 12-May-13 22:09:26

Thanks for the suggestions, I think I'll start with some scarves!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now