Talk

Advanced search

Best home pedicure gadgets

(5 Posts)
bookwormthatturned Sat 11-May-13 03:28:24

I've been tempted by the Scholl home pedicure gadget currently being advertised but when I saw it in Boots have realised it's £40 so am a little wary of buying one without seeing any feedback.

Has anyone tried it? Any good? Any alternatives which you could recommend?

I'm too much of a woose (sp?) to go for anything with a blade but the abrasive roller idea on the Scholl sounds doable.

I'd be using it to remove hard skin from under my heels, it'd be good to find something that could also deal with ridged toenails (lots of tests done and it's definitely nothing fungal but they've been that way for a long while).

Many thanks

Snowcatliveshere Sat 11-May-13 04:47:07

Try pedi egg - it's a egg shaped grater thing - sounds revolting but really works costs about £10. Had mine years.

StannisTheMannis Sat 11-May-13 06:19:14

The scholl one is £30 on amazon. Tried it for the first time last night, and it looks good so far.

RedBunny Sat 11-May-13 06:25:25

I was also considering the scholl one but a bit put off by price. I like the soap and glory one at the moment, I bought it as it was recommended on here a while ago and that's very good.

RedBunny Sat 11-May-13 06:27:57

I don't know about anything for the toenails though, but would be good to hear if anyone else knows as my friend has the same thing and is always asking,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now