Talk

Advanced search

Shopbop - amazing customer service

(12 Posts)
MrsCampbellBlack Fri 10-May-13 21:49:04

Anyone contemplating ordering from them, I'd highly recommend. I've ordered a few times and been impressed at both the price and speed of delivery.

However, recent order has gone astray. UPS have randomly delivered to the wrong address and when I brought this to shopbop's attention they immediately gave me a decent amount of credit to my account and will despatch a replacement item asap.

Compared to many UK companies this is amazing customer service.

CeeceeBloomingdale Fri 10-May-13 21:57:23

That's really good of them, and of course gets them recommendations like this which is win/win. [slopes off to browse what shopbop have to offer]

ZaraW Sat 11-May-13 08:25:55

I love Shop bop and as you say great customer service. I usually wait until their sales or when they offer 20% discount.

I get my J Brand Jeans there for less than 50 quid in the sale.

AntPants1 Sat 11-May-13 10:26:30

I am pleased you have all had a great experience. Unfortunately I wanted to return something- a DVF dress which came up too short on me. Anyway returns are a nightmare and I still have to pay export duties. So if you are absolutely confident that the item works for you then yes shopbop is clearly great but unless this is the case for me I will not be ordering from them again.

MrsCampbellBlack Sat 11-May-13 11:04:46

I only order stuff I know will fit as agree returns are expensive although I didn't find it too much of a faff. And the enormous savings on premium denim are too good to resist. I reckon its at least 50% off UK prices and incredibly quick delivery times too.

MrsCampbellBlack Sat 11-May-13 11:05:49

Sorry that didn't make too much sense - but I've only returned one thing and it did cost me about £15 I think which was a bit of a shock. But I wouldn't take a punt again on something unless I'd tried it on here.

YoniOno Sat 11-May-13 11:25:55

Shopbop are ace. I wish you didn't have to get all the way to the payment page before it tells you the full cost though - they promote the fact that they ship to the UK heavily, it would be so helpful if the price on the page was the price including duties - couldn't be that hard to do, technologically speaking.

santamarianovella Sat 11-May-13 11:35:54

most of my shopping comes from shopbop,they have a lot of promotions,i think almost monthly,but if in doubt about a size i try to hunt it down here and try it on before placing an order,returns are not that easy.
mrsCB,did you try ordering with piperlime?

MrsCampbellBlack Sat 11-May-13 11:38:04

What is piperlime?

The worst for returns are J Crew, lordy had to print off massive thing - such a faff.

santamarianovella Sat 11-May-13 11:47:29

piperlime
im interested in ordering with them but wanted to know if anyone tried them before.they seem to have a bigger selection of splendid and velvet than shopbop.

santamarianovella Sat 11-May-13 11:48:17

from them!not with them

MrsCampbellBlack Sat 11-May-13 12:04:41

Ooh I've never heard of them, will take a look as love velvet stuff. Less enamoured of splendid after new t shirt got a hole in it after one wash. However think it was my stupid belt that did it, so shouldn't really hold it against splendid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now