Advanced search

Tell me about eyebrow stuff

(16 Posts)
LifeofPo Fri 10-May-13 11:27:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LifeofPo Fri 10-May-13 12:07:24

Lottapianos Fri 10-May-13 12:26:42

Watching with interest as have same problem. Rapid Brow serum gets rave reviews on here and on the Boots website. It costs 37 fecking quid but the results are worth it apparently. I''m going to try it next month

LifeofPo Fri 10-May-13 12:46:10

LifeofPo Fri 10-May-13 15:04:51

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 10-May-13 15:29:56

Revitabrow
Revitalash

Takes a while (I've used since January) . My brows were nekkid now they are lovely.
My eyelashes have always been sparse. They have improved (not to TOWIE extra standard but I can feel them on my glasses )

I'm growing mine back as of two weeks ago. Started using rapid brow yesterday - DH thought hilarious/ridiculous as if it worked there would be no bald men. What does he know.

Using brow zings to fill in gaps using Lisa Eldridge's technique - brush brows downwards using old (clean) mascara wand, lightly fill in natural arch, brush back up. Further define if needs be. I don't use the powder, just the tinted wax.

And I'm trying not to look in the mirror two closely at the moment!

Chandelierforagirl Fri 10-May-13 15:34:35

Wow, just clicked on your link Lifeofpo, people are doing some really weird stuff to their eyebrows. Did you see the prison inmates who had tattoo'd words in place of eyebrows? Wow.

(sorry can't help with thread title)

LifeofPo Fri 10-May-13 15:38:29

LifeofPo Fri 10-May-13 15:40:07

Ruralninja Fri 10-May-13 15:45:17

you can get eyebrow clear mascara, or spray a bit of Elnett on an old, clean mascara brush & then fill with an eyebrow pencil a shade or two lighter

Yeah, why not. No more crazy than the snake oil and you can always pluck them if they're a bit Alistair Darling. Hang on a minute...

LifeofPo Mon 13-May-13 14:31:35

Ooh that's good news Po. Mine are going crazy with the snake oil in places, still very sparse in others.

LifeofPo Tue 14-May-13 09:59:35

I honestly don't know. Hairs at the thicker end (where I don't want them essentially) are coming back thick and fast. The ones round the arch are hiding. But it's been less than a week. People on here swear by the revitalash/rapid lash and this must practically be the same stuff?

I'll do a before and after pic in a month or so for judgement!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now